Area Isolation Solutions
Aluminum Framed Clean Room Panels
Latch-Together Aluminum-Framed AirLock Clean Room Panels
Airlock Clean Room Panels are the same extruded aluminum framed system as our Simplex Clean Room Enclosures but are wall panels only. They are excellent for enclosing an area, surrounding a machine or other space you wish to isolate. The Airlock panels are lightweight, easy to install and look clean and professional.
Each Airlock enclosure design includes:
- Urethane closed-cell foam gaskets to create a seal; frame-to-frame and floor.
- Clear Vinyl inserts are stretched across aluminum frames so they are taut-like-a-drum and clear like glass.
- Most walls are interchangeable for future expansions.
- Ceiling frames latch into position in the same manner as the walls, and can be designed to accommodate various types of filtration and lighting units.
- Lightweight aluminum frames are available in anodized clear-coat or epoxy powder-coat white.
- A variety of clean room doors, exhaust venting and mounting options, pre-hung for quick and easy installation.
- Various materials are available for the walls; clear or colored vinyl, white, black, grey or red; Dibond white epoxy-coated aluminum hard board, clear or colored acrylic.
- Airlock's compression latching system means panels install and remove easily.